Thank for Scheduling Your Bra Fitting Appointment
Please read below on how to prepare for your bra fitting and what to expect.
Thank you again for scheduling your bra fitting. Please CLICK HERE if you have not already completed the bra fitting assessment. This assessment is required to be completed before your fitting.
At Lace of Love, we believe that you should have our upmost attention and feel pampered. This is why at our boutique we accept clients by appointment only. We strongly encourage you to get fitted for each bra you consider purchasing. This ensure a good fit.
- Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of you and our staff. If you, someone you live with, or others you may have been around have been sick within the last 14 days, please reschedule for a later time when you and your family is 100% better and symptom free
- A face mask covering your nose and mouth properly is required before entering (face masks are not provide)
- Only guests being fitted are allowed with you during your appointment.
What's included in Lace of Love Bra Fitting:
- Bra fitting assessment
- Determine Bra size
- Suggest Bras for your body type
- Brief education on how to self determine if you are wearing the proper bra
- Instructions on how to care for your bras, properly put on and take off a bra
In-person Bra Fitting or In-Client Home/Business Bra Fitting (Requirements):
- Wear your newest or best fitting bra that is non-padded. This will allow our fit expert to see your current fit and determine your starting bra size.
- Properly Wear Face Mask, we will provide disposable mask if you do not have one present. We will wash hands before and after fitting and use hand sanitizer.
- Since you will try on bras, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your appointment if you have had COVID-19 or been in contact with someone with COVID-19 within the last 21 days.
Virtual Bra Fitting (Requirements):
Additional Things to do for Bra Fitting.
-Bring a list of what you desire in your bra, any concerns you may have regarding your current or future bra.
-Bring a basic T-shirt or tank top to try the bra on with. It helps to give you a better before and after visually.
-Do not wear transferable deodorant, perfume, or makeup on your chest these items can stain or damage the bra. You will be.
-Your breast tends to be bigger while you are menstruating, so schedule your appointment around your cycle.
-Be prepared to remove your bra during the fitting.
-Ask questions, the more the better.
Every female desire to feel beautiful, comfortable and well-support in a bra that fits. That’s where Lace of Love Certified Bra Fit Expert come in to help you find the prefect bra just for you.
The right bra can make you look slimmer, improve your posture, relieve you of back or shoulder pain.
You should get fitted every 6 to 12 months, give birth, or anytime you gain or lose weight. Bra Fittings can range from 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the individual and different circumstances.
If you need additional assistance, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.