Thank for Scheduling Your Bra Fitting Appointment
Please read below on how to prepare for your bra fitting and what to expect.
Thank you again for scheduling your bra fitting. Please CLICK HERE if you have not already completed the bra fitting assessment. This assessment is required to be completed before your fitting.
Our boutique for bra fitting services are by appointment only. At Lace of Love, we believe that you should have our upmost attention and feel pampered. We strongly encourage you to get fitted for each bra you consider purchasing. This ensure a good fit.
- Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra measures to ensure the safety of you and our staff. If you, someone you live with, or others you may have been around have been sick within the last 14 days, please reschedule for a later time when you and your family is 100% better and symptom free
- A face mask covering your nose and mouth properly is required before entering (face masks are not provide)
- Only guests being fitted are allowed with you during your appointment.
What's included in Lace of Love Luxury Bra Fitting:
- Bra fitting assessment
- Determine Bra size
- Suggest Bras for your body type
- Brief education on breast health and how to self determine if you are wearing the proper bra
- Instructions on how to care for your bras
Every female desire to feel beautiful, comfortable and well-support in a bra that fits. That’s where Lace of Love Certified Bra Fit Expert come in to help you find the prefect bra just for you.
The right bra can make you look slimmer, improve your posture, relieve you of back or shoulder pain.
You should get fitted every 6 to 12 months, give birth, or anytime you gain or lose weight. Bra Fittings can range from 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the individual and different circumstances.
-Bring a list of what you desire in your bra, any concerns you may have regarding your current or future bra.
-Bring a basic T-shirt or tank top to try the bra on with. It helps to give you a better before and after visually.
-Do not wear transferable deodorant, perfume, or makeup on your chest these items can stain or damage the bra. You will be.
-Your breast tends to be bigger while you are menstruating, so schedule your appointment around your cycle.
-Be prepared to remove your bra during the fitting.
-Ask questions, the more the better.
If you need additional assistance, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.